A Valentine's Day Roundup
Are you struggling to find something unique and non-candy related for the kids holiday parties this year? Are they begging to do something out of the norm and you’re scared for your wallet? Have no fear! Here are some of the most creative + budget friendly ideas for festive treat bags this year!
Oh did I mention...
Most of these non-Candy Valentine's also come with FREE PRINTABLES! Eat (+ give) your heart out, friend!
1. Printable Monster Non Candy Valentines from Lemon Lime Adventures
2. Valentine’s Day Heart Crayons from Princess Pinky Girl
3. Star Wars Lightsaber Bubble Wand Valentine’s from The Crafting Chicks
4. You are the “write” kind of friend Pen Valentine’s from I Can Teach My Child
5. I’ve Got My Eyes on You Valentine’s from B-Inspired Mama
6. Heart Stamper Non Candy Valentine’s from I Heart Crafty Things
7. Non Candy Whistle Valentines from The Girl Creative
8. You’re the “highlight” of My Life Valentines from Thrifty Northwest Mom
9. Pet Rock Themed Valentines from Raising Life Long Learners
10. Homemade Soap Heart Valentines from Not Quite Susie
11. Maze Valentines from Eclectic Momsense
12. I’m “Buggy” for You Valentine from Busy Moms Helper
13. Tic Tac Toe Valentines from Paintbrushes and Popsicles
14. DIY “CUTE”icle Valentines from Cutefetti
15. DIY Pencil Arrow Valentines from Passion for Savings
16. I Wheelie Like You EOS Lip Balm Valentines from The Country Chic Cottage
17. You’re “Dino”-mite Dinosaur Valentines from Must Have Mom
18. Bouncy Ball Valentines from Frugal Adventures
19. You Make My Heart Glow Valentines from Little Red Window
20. Butterfly Chapsticks from The Keeper of the Cheerios
Whew!! That's a whole lot of Valentine's Day inspo right there!
However... there is always room for more loving gift giving at AFA! Tag @afriednlyaffair in all your V-Day creations on Instagram and lets rock the season of L-O-V-E!
P. S. If you are looking for a way to really facilitate all the L-O-V-E your child needs from you... join dozens of other caregivers in the #LookUpChallenge and learn tips + tricks on how to love better in the age of technology + cell phones.